Monday, November 1, 2010

Noisevember 1

Noisevember Recording a sound a day for the month of November

It's not really noise, but I needed to come up with a clever title for my blog. Only, I couldn't come up with one, so Aaron has given us Noisevember.

For the month of November I'm recording a new sound each day and posting it here. It's a creative challenge! There's no sound discrimination, no parameters put on what gets recorded, the sound could come from anywhere, or anything around me.

Today's sound is...picking Swiss chard from my garden. It was delicious with dinner.

2 comments:

  1. Crisp.

    Great idea — and a super-tasty result to boot!

    May I suggest some other sounds, like, baking a cake; or unwrapping chocolate; or buying fresh cinnamon buns from the Community Farm Store...

    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never knew swiss chard could sound so delicious. thank-you.

    ReplyDelete

December 8 Office day Aaron picked me up from work and we went for a walk along the Fraser Foreshore Trail. We walked alongside the Fraser R...